Re: Container deploy & PSQL tool

От Paolo Saudin
Тема Re: Container deploy & PSQL tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
last couple of requests/help if possible:

1. if I paste from clipboard to PSQL TOOL I get the message "To paste data on the PSQL terminal, Clipboard read permission required.". I cannot find a related option in the configuration, may be it's not possible to date.

2. install PSPG into the container to be able to use it for pagination. Can I do it myself?
pgstage13:5432 postgres@rete_llpp=# select * from metadata.stations;
sh: pspg: not found

Thanks,
Paolo