Re: How can I perform client-only installation from source code on Windows?

От Hendrik Visage
Тема Re: How can I perform client-only installation from source code on Windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM, MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com> wrote:
From: "raghu ram" <raghuchennuru@gmail.com>
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 3:48 AM, MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any way to perform client-only installation from source code on
Windows?  On UNIX/Linux, client-only installation is described here:

You can download PostgreSQL binaries for windows operating system from
below link:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgbindownload

Thanks, but I need to build client components from source code.

Maumau,

 On this list I'd advise you to rather explain the reason/problem you need to do it yourself, as Windows are quite "standard" thus the need for own compilation is quite unique and far in between (compared to the zillions of un*x out there ;).

Hendrik