Re: psycopg : web service

От jared
Тема Re: psycopg : web service
Дата
Список psycopg
Is your question more specifically about how to effectively query the postgis data? If so here is their mailing list:
and some other help:

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 11:36 AM, <lcelati@latitude-geosystems.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I would like code a web service with python. I have already imported several vector data (land cover) and one Digital Elevation Model (raster layer) into my postgresql/postgis database (server side).

I succeed in connecting to my pg db via psycopg2.

Client side, operators use a client application (Developed with PHP / javascript / openlayers).

Objectives :  Client side, once the layer would be selected,and once the operators have clicked on the map  , they would like that usefull informations appear on the interface of the client application(kind of land cover, z of the DEM).

=> Regarding my python script, i have to type a SQL query in order to select usefull informations of the db layers. And, of course, the information must  depend on geographic coordinates (Latitude Y/Longitute X).
In a 2nd time, my script must  produce a result(JSon type) for the client side.

It would be possible to help me regarding the coding in order to select usefull informations of the db layers. (depends on geographic coordinates x/y  ? Could you throw light for me regarding the way to do this SQL query ?

In advance, thank you to throw light for me.