Re: Turn off streaming replication - leaving Master running

От Andy Erskine
Тема Re: Turn off streaming replication - leaving Master running
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok so a question i should have asked at the very beginning ..

If i touch my trigger file - promoting the secondary to a master - will that in anyway effect the master thats already running ?

IE no files on the master will change ?

Then all i'll have to do is shutdown the secondary when i've finished and run the basebackup process again to restore replication (and change recovery.done - conf again.

thanks.