Re: PostgreSQL Hangout

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Hangout
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Jason Petersen <jason@citusdata.com> wrote:
If you create a Google calendar event with the video chat option enabled, I believe it creates a persistent URL that you can click to join the in-progress hangout, or start it if no one’s currently on.

Yup, that is exactly what we have done! But hangout has a restriction of max 10users (or 15 for premium account). We have setup live hangout which one can watch on youtube.

In fact one can watch the live discussion on youtube or can watch the video of whole discussion latter.

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Вложения