Re: Request for changes in PGConf APAC dates

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: Request for changes in PGConf APAC dates
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 9:15 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
Hi Sameer,

On Dec 13, 2017, at 7:32 AM, Sameer Kumar <sameer.kumar@ashnik.com> wrote:

Dear Moderators,

I am reaching out regarding the event post for - PGConf APAC 2018 (https://www.postgresql.org/about/event/2186/).

We have modified our schedule and would like the same to be reflected on the event posting on www.postgresql.org website.

The new dates are 22nd and 23rd March 2018.

I have updated the event's description and other details to align with the changes but I am unable to update the dates on my end. Can you please help us update the same?

I have gone ahead and made the change.

Thanks Jonathan!

Best,

Jonathan

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Senior Solution Architect

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

36 Robinson Road, #14-04 City House, Singapore 068877

T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

Skype: sameer.ashnik |   M: +65 8110 0350

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: