Re: PostgreSQL Hangout

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Hangout
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On 9 Apr 2014 05:56, "Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> On 04/08/2014 12:35 PM, Jason Petersen wrote:
> > If you create a Google calendar event with the video chat option enabled, I believe it creates a persistent URL that you can click to join the in-progress hangout, or start it if no one’s currently on.
>
> AFAIK there's no way to do that with "public" hangouts ("Hangouts On
> Air").  The gcal ones are private hangouts only.

I think though you can not create one from gcal (by checking the video call feature in a gcal appointment) but you can just create an event from google+ page and it will send invite all specifically specified participants. You will add "Public" and any specific participants by name or circle. That is how we did it and we have got it in our calendars.

Regards
Sameer