Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

There has not been any updates on this thread?
Any idea whom do I need to talk to/email to for this?

Someone with rights to create the mailing list needs to do so.  When that is done, I will add it to the PUG list.

BTW we have completed 2 PUGS meetups in Singapore. Last meetup we got a decent crowd of people who are using PostgreSQL. Is there place where we can share the pictures?

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

Вложения