[pgsql-advocacy] [PG-Advocacy] Is Oracle using Gitlab Failure against PostgreSQL?

От Sameer Kumar
Тема [pgsql-advocacy] [PG-Advocacy] Is Oracle using Gitlab Failure against PostgreSQL?
Дата
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [PG-Advocacy] Is Oracle using Gitlab Failureagainst PostgreSQL?
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

I came across this post in LinkedIn. I am not easily annoyed but somehow this one has got my attention and not in a positive sense-

Question is, is there anything Postgres can really learn from this failure?

Regards
Sameer

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

Skype: sameer.ashnik |   T: +65 8110 0350

www.ashnik.com