Request for changes in PGConf APAC dates

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Request for changes in PGConf APAC dates
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dear Moderators,

I am reaching out regarding the event post for - PGConf APAC 2018 (https://www.postgresql.org/about/event/2186/).

We have modified our schedule and would like the same to be reflected on the event posting on www.postgresql.org website.

The new dates are 22nd and 23rd March 2018.

I have updated the event's description and other details to align with the changes but I am unable to update the dates on my end. Can you please help us update the same?

Thanks for your help and support and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

regards
Sameer

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Senior Solution Architect

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

36 Robinson Road, #14-04 City House, Singapore 068877

T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

Skype: sameer.ashnik |   M: +65 8110 0350

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: