Re: pgDay Asia / talks / lightning talks

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: pgDay Asia / talks / lightning talks
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 7:43 PM Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:

Hi,

Is this the place to ask questions about pgDay Asia[1] or is there
another mailing list for it?  The mailing list link on the pgDay Asia
web site just takes me to a marketing list[2].  The seasiapug list[3]
looks very quiet.

Oh yeah. There has not been much activity there. We will formally use that or a separate mailing list post-event (for preparations for next year)

I was looking at the pgDay Asia schedule and I notice some gaps and you
don't have details of the lightning talks yet.  Do you still need
speakers for full talks or lightning talks?

We would be looking at using lightening slots with un-conference format. i.e. people can pitch their idea and reserve a slot on the day of the event. Those would not be like the longer talks which are part of the schedule.

Also, I notice pgDay Asia is missing from the events list on the
postgresql.org main page:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/events/

We have added it a few days ago-

If you have more queries or feedback you can route them to pgday-asia [at] googlegroups [dot] com

Regards,

Daniel

1. http://2016.pgday.asia
2.