Re: Logging connections, not queries

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: Logging connections, not queries
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 23:56 Hassan Schroeder, <hassan.schroeder@gmail.com> wrote:
PostgreSQL 9.3.12 on Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS

I'd like to log connections for performance/security reasons but so
far I'm unable to log them *without* getting queries logged as well.

By any chance do you have log_statement set to 'all'? Or log_min_duration_statement to a non-negative value?

IOW I'd like to see only results of these in the logging output -

log_connections = on
log_disconnections = on

Any suggestions?

TIA!
http://about.me/hassanschroeder
twitter: @hassan

Best Regards
Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect
ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069 533

T: +65 6438 3504 | M: +65 8110 0350 | www.ashnik.com