Re: Simple Web-based alternative to PgAdmin

От Sameer Kumar
Тема Re: Simple Web-based alternative to PgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:17 AM, AlexK <alkuzo@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to give my users the ability to invoke read-only functions and
select statements, so that they can easily see the data. Both me and the
users have experience mostly with SQL Server, so anyone can keep like 30
connections without much thinking.

Configure connection pooling at statement level (since you are only using read only queries) using pgbouncer and it would be a good idea to use a read-only user.

Can you recommend something very simple and light-weight, with only one
feature: run a query and display a result set.

A web-based tool:

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Вложения