pgDay Asia Sponsorship and Registration Details Updated

От Sameer Kumar
Тема pgDay Asia Sponsorship and Registration Details Updated
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that we have updated our registration and sponsorship pages.

We have different sponsorship levels and more details can be found by following the link pasted above.

Since the event is being held alongside FOSSASIA, we have two different registration links for two different days of the event.

Those who would like to attend the event and are coming from other countries and not very well acquainted with Singapore, feel free to reach out to me to ask for any assistance.

Those of you who need further help on registration or have any queries on sponsorship, feel free to either reachout to me or Satoshi or Bruce (copied). You can also write to the organizing group on pgday-asia@googlegroups.com

Regards
Sameer
Best Regards
Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect
ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069 533

T: +65 6438 3504 | M: +65 8110 0350 | www.ashnik.com

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: