Re: BUG #6532: pg_upgrade fails on Python stored procedures

От Stuart Bishop
Тема Re: BUG #6532: pg_upgrade fails on Python stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday, March 15, 2012 02:13:29 PM stuart@stuartbishop.net wrote:
>> The 9.1.3 changelog states pg_upgrade's handing of plpython stored
>> procedures was fixed, but that does not appear to be the case:
>> access file "$libdir/plpython": No such file or directory
> Well. That looks like you didn't install plpython on the new cluster. Are you
> sure its there?

Yes, it is there. I can see the library with the new name of
plpython2.so, not the old plpython.so from 8.4. createlang installs
the language just fine if I build a cluster and database myself.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@stuartbishop.net>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/

Сообщение: Re: BUG #6532: pg_upgrade fails on Python stored procedures
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6532: pg_upgrade fails on Python stored procedures