Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 8:51 AM Drouvot, Bertrand <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On 3/29/23 11:44 AM, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:

> Looking forward to your feedback,

Just realized that more polishing was needed.

Done in V2 attached.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

I think this is good work, but I can't help thinking it would be easier to understand and maintain if we used a template engine like Text::Template, and filled out the template with the variant bits. I'll ask that question in another thread for higher visibility.