Re: make default TABLESPACE belong to target table.

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: make default TABLESPACE belong to target table.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'd like to implement this small feature --- making table's auxiliary
structures store their data to the target table's tablespace by default.
I've done a thorough search over the mailing list and there is nothing
relevant. Well I may miss some corners :-)

I had a similar problem in writing the range_partitioning extension: CREATE TABLE y (LIKE x INCLUDING ALL) didn't set the tablespace of y to match x.
I don't have a solution, I'm just indicating a similar need in userland.