Re: Let file_fdw access COPY FROM PROGRAM

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: Let file_fdw access COPY FROM PROGRAM
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
V2 of this patch:

Changes:
* rebased to most recent master
* removed non-tap test that assumed the existence of Unix sed program
* added non-tap test that assumes the existence of perl
* switched from filename/program to filename/is_program to more closely follow patterns in copy.c
* slight wording change in C comments

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 6:59 PM, Craig Ringer <craig.ringer@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

On 9 Sep. 2016 03:45, "Corey Huinker" <corey.huinker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Stylistically, would a separate .pl file for the emitter be preferable to something inline like
>
>> perl -e 'print "a\tb\tcc\t4\n"; print "b\tc\tdd\t5\n"'

I'd be fine with that and a suitable comment. Just be careful with different platforms' shell escaping rules.

Вложения