Database Developer Position 40k-50k - IOMED

От Júlia Collazos Díaz
Тема Database Developer Position 40k-50k - IOMED
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Good afternoon PostgreSQL community,

My name is Júlia Collazos and I am working at IOMED, a healthcare startup based in Barcelona. Currently, we are looking for a Database Developer to join our Data Engineering team. We are looking for someone specialized in PostgreSQL and distributed databases with experience working with C, C++, and Java.

The idea is to join our team in Barcelona, but we are open to hire someone living in another country and the possibility to work remotely! :)

I attach you here the job description to let you know more information about the job offer: https://iomed.health/en/careers/database-developer/

Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards! :)

--

Júlia Collazos |  Recruitment
(+34) 935 - 484 - 621

Barcelona Health Hub,
Recinto Modernista del Hospital Sant Pau

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: