Re: Regarding GSoC 2012 project

От HuangQi
Тема Re: Regarding GSoC 2012 project
Дата
Список pgsql-students
Hi, Dave
    We could still send the mentor team the proposal for revision, right? So we should send the proposal to you, or we just submit on the Gsoc site?

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 4:05 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM, mukesh agrawal <mkagrawal18@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your replies.

@Dave: In the reply you have mentioned ablout the code, but I am not able to get pgadmin code by now. Would you please give me the link from where can I get the code.

I have to point out though, that asking a question to which you could find the answer by looking at the project website for 30 seconds (or using Google) doesn't give a good early impression.

Also I had a question in mind:

Is the acceptance of a GSoC application is affected if you submit your application your application in the beginning or at the end?

No. Once submitted though, I would recommend responding to any questions raised by the mentoring team in a timely fashion.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Best Regards
Huang Qi Victor

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Regarding GSoC 2012 project
Сообщение: Re: Regarding GSoC 2012 project