Invalid memory alloc request size

От Mike James
Тема Invalid memory alloc request size
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Over the weekend, Amazon did some maintenance that resulted in one of our instances being restarted. Apparently this left the database in a bad state. This particular instance functions as a slony replication target and when I went to start up slony, I get the following error message. Here's some relevant info. The last bit is from the slony log file and it shows the "invalid memory alloc request size" error. Is there a way to recover this or do I go ahead and restore from backup?

ubuntu@ip-10-90-23-122:~$ psql -U postgres -c "SELECT version();"
 PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-52), 64-bit
(1 row)

lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 12.04
Codename: precise

2015-08-24 06:50:03 UTC INFO   remoteWorkerThread_1: syncing set 1 with 102 table(s) from provider 1
2015-08-24 06:50:33 UTC ERROR  remoteWorkerThread_1_1: error at end of COPY IN: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 1970234207
CONTEXT:  COPY sl_log_1, line 97033:

Clutch Holdings, LLC Mike James | Manager of Infrastructure
267.419.6400, ext 204 | mike.james@clutch.com
201 S Maple St. | Suite 250 | Ambler, PA 19002
Clutch.com | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Clutch Support Center

The only end to end consumer management platform that empowers consumer-focused businesses to identify, target, message, and engage their best customers.