Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.

От Mithun Cy
Тема Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
 > No, there's no concern about compatibility.  Please look at this:
Thanks, my concern is suppose you have 3 server in cluster A(new version), B(new version), C(old version). If we implement as above only new servers will send ParameterStatus message to indicate what type of server we are connected. Server C will not send same. So we will not be able to use new feature "failover to new master" for such a kind of cluster.

--
Thanks and Regards
Mithun C Y

От: Emre Hasegeli
Сообщение: Re: Floating point comparison inconsistencies of the geometric types
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Fix checkpoint skip logic on idle systems by tracking LSN progress