Re: Broken SSL tests in master

От Mithun Cy
Тема Re: Broken SSL tests in master
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Mithun Cy <mithun.cy@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
 >On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 2:26 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
 >>Yeah, we should change that.  Are you going to write a patch?
 > Thanks, will work on this will produce a patch to patch to fix.

This is more complicated than I thought, I tried to fix same by delaying the decoding of URI encoded hostname till connectOptions2(patch attached), but that bring side effect for PQconninfoParse  and PQconninfo which will still show encoded string for "host" (also note %2x is a regular chars in non-uri connection string). So I think even with uri connection string we will be not able to use "," in hostname. I think probably just as in regular connection string comma can only be used as separator.

--
Thanks and Regards
Mithun C Y

Вложения