Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.

От Mithun Cy
Тема Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru> wrote:
>Ok, some trailing whitespace and mixing of tabs and spaces
>which git apply doesn't like really present in the patch.
>I'm attached hear version with these issues resolved.

There were some more trailing spaces and spaces used for tabs in patch 09. I have fixed same along with formatting issues related to comments and { of controlled blocks.

>But backward compatibility is more important thing, so I now assume, that user tries to connect just onenode, and this node is read only, user knows
>what he is doing.
Okay but for me consistency is also important. Since we agree to disagree on some of the comments and others have not expressed any problem I am moving it to committer.

--
Thanks and Regards
Mithun C Y

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Reporting wait events for system processes
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Improve OOM handling in pg_locale.c