Re: [HACKERS] Proposal : For Auto-Prewarm.

От Mithun Cy
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Proposal : For Auto-Prewarm.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not able to understand what you want to say. Unlogged tables
> should be empty in case of crash recovery.  Also, we never flush
> unlogged buffers except for shutdown checkpoint, refer BufferAlloc and
> in particular below comment:

-- Sorry I said that because of my lack of knowledge about unlogged
tables. Yes, what you say is right "an unlogged table is automatically
truncated after a crash or unclean shutdown". So it will be enough if
we just dump them during shutdown time.

--
Thanks and Regards
Mithun C Y