Re: order by

От Marc Millas
Тема Re: order by
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, May 11, 2023 at 4:43 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 5/11/23 07:29, Marc Millas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I keep on investigating on the "death postgres" subject
> but open a new thread as I don't know if it's related to my pb.
>
> I have 2 different clusters, on 2 different machines, one is prod, the
> second test.
> Same data volumes.

How can they be sharing the same data 'volume'?
    roughly: one table is 13080000 lines and the second is 13100000 lines, the data comes from yet another DB.
those 2 tables have no indexes. they are used to build kind of aggregates thru multiple left joins.

Do you mean you are doing dump/restore between them?
no

Postgres version for each cluster is?
14.2

--