Re: BUG #13799: Unexpected multiple exection of user defined function with out parameters

От Michael Lang
Тема Re: BUG #13799: Unexpected multiple exection of user defined function with out parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 4:54 AM, Shulgin, Oleksandr <
oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de> wrote:

> You can try:
>
> SELECT * FROM demo();
>
> I think that is the idiomatic way to do that.

Thanks, Alex.  I can't believe I didn't try that.

--
Mike

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13798: Unexpected multiple exection of user defined function with out parameters
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13798: Unexpected multiple exection of user defined function with out parameters