Re: BUG #17564: Planner bug in combination of generate_series(), unnest() and ORDER BY

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: BUG #17564: Planner bug in combination of generate_series(), unnest() and ORDER BY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hoi Richard, Tom,

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022 at 05:16, Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, I tested in bc76f5ac4. Attached is a regression test I composed.
I tested it locally and it can catch this bug before 1aa8dad41 and give
the expected answer after 1aa8dad41.

It looks like the issue has been found, nice! So I'm wondering: which release will this fix be included (so we can mark the workaround with an end date).

Thanks in advance.