Re: Our naming of wait events is a disaster.

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: Our naming of wait events is a disaster.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 11:16 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
My inclination is to propose that we settle on the first style
shown above, which is the majority case now, and rename the
other events to fit that.  As long as we're breaking compatibility
anyway, I'd also like to shorten one or two of the very longest
names, because they're just giving me fits in fixing the PDF
rendering.  (They would make a mess of the display of
pg_stat_activity, too, anytime they come up in the field.)

Thoughts?

+1

--
Jonah H. Harris