Re: Persist MVCC forever - retain history

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: Persist MVCC forever - retain history
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 2:56 PM Mitar <mmitar@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

(Sorry if this was already discussed, it looks pretty obvious, but I
could not find anything.)

There have been a couple timetravel extensions done, each with their own limitations. I don’t believe a perfect implementation could be done without reading the functionality to core (which would be new functionality given all the changes.) I’d say start with the extensions and go from there.

--
Jonah H. Harris

Сообщение: Re: track_planning causing performance regression
Сообщение: Re: track_planning causing performance regression