Re: Missing docs on AT TIME ZONE precedence?

От Shay Rojansky
Тема Re: Missing docs on AT TIME ZONE precedence?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Is there a missing line in the operator precedence table in the docs?
>
> I think the big question is whether AT TIME ZONE is significant enough
> to list there because there are many other clauses we could potentially
> add there.

Just to give more context, I'm a maintainer on Entity Framework Core (the .NET ORM), and this caused the provider to generate incorrect SQL etc.

If you decide to not have a comprehensive operator precedence table (though I do hope you do), I'd at least amend the "any other operator" and "all other native and user-defined operators" to clearly indicate that some operators aren't listed and have undocumented precedences, so implementers can at least be aware and test the unlisted ones etc.