Re: Postgresql-jdbc sources in maven central repository differ from the official ones

От Zuzana Miklankova
Тема Re: Postgresql-jdbc sources in maven central repository differ from the official ones
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This thread is golden, it explains everything I needed to know, thanks for sharing.

> We should probably move the description of -src.tar.gz to the website.

That could be really helpful for the future because I (as a newcomer) was trying to search all over, but it seems,
that this information about Maven build is available only in the above-mentioned thread
which I, unfortunately, did not manage to find.

>This file probably existed in the filesystem when the release was prepared.
>AFAIK CopyUtfTest.java does not exist in git.
>I believe you could keep it or you could remove the test if it causes failures.

I too did not find it in the git history, so this explains it.
The test fails (on missing some test file), so I will rather remove it.

With best regards,
Zuzana Miklankova

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql-jdbc sources in maven central repository differ from the official ones
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql-jdbc sources in maven central repository differ from the official ones