Re: CLUSTER FREEZE

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: CLUSTER FREEZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 25 October 2013 01:17, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 10/24/2013 04:55 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> I wonder if we should go so far as to make this the default behavior,
> instead of just making it an option.

+1 from me.  Can you think of a reason you *wouldn't* want to freeze?

Ok, I attach an alternative patch that makes CLUSTER *always* freeze, without any option (but doesn't affect VACUUM FULL in the same way). I will post both alternatives to the commitfest app since there seems to be some disagreement about whether tuple freezing should be an optional.

Thanks
Thomas Munro
Вложения