rolled back transactions logging

От Andrey Lizenko
Тема rolled back transactions logging
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,
I can see that value pg_stat_database.xact_rollback for my db is instantly growing, but I can not find a way to log these rolled back transactions (or, may be, last statement within).
Even with
log_min_duration_statement = 0
log_statement = 'all'
there is no error messages in log.

I mean that I was expecting something like this (for example)

ERROR:  value too long for type character varying(4096)
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

or to see ROLLBACK statement directly.

Can VACUUM be a reason of xact_rollback increasing?

Server version is 9.2.4

P.S,
Root problem is the number of wal files,  it raised up significantly (more than 4 times) with the same workload and I do not know why.

--
Regards, Andrey Lizenko