Re: BUG #17784: broken URL in 15.2 release notes

От Andrey Lizenko
Тема Re: BUG #17784: broken URL in 15.2 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
No, its ok for now, but didn't work for a quite short time, that is why, I've checked it in a fresh cacheless FF, instead of usual Chrome. My suggestion about CDN were also about it - we just need to wait.

On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 at 16:14, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
On 2/9/23 9:22 AM, Andrey Lizenko wrote:
> Just in case, may be it is a CDN issue.

Just went to the URL. Works for me, and I did not touch any backend
settings. I don't know if you were at the page prior to the cache flush.

Jonathan

--
Regards, Andrei Lizenko