Re: archive_command and streaming replication

От Scott Briggs
Тема Re: archive_command and streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Laurenz for the response.

So if you do need to use wal files to catch up a slave, what would
that process be?  If you caught up with wal files, how would streaming
replication know what positon to start at? And how would you tell
streaming replication the new position after catching up with wal
files?

Cheers,
Scott