Re: Re: Batches of single-insert statements vs batches ofmulti-insert statements

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Re: Batches of single-insert statements vs batches ofmulti-insert statements
Дата
Ответы PrepareStatement.execute() blocked because of long time 'create index' operation, connection leak  ("jingzhi.zhang@outlook.com" <jingzhi.zhang@outlook.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
It's a snapshot, not a release

On 5 June 2016 at 16:48, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
Vladimir Sitnikov schrieb am 05.06.2016 um 20:33:
The feature is disabled by default (so everybody can give it a try before we make it default), and we plan to activate it by default.
To activate multi-inserts, you should add reWriteBatchedInserts=true connection parameter.
You need 9.4.1209-SNAPSHOT version (you can grab that from Maven Central or build from sources).

Is there a reason why that build is not available on https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html ?