Re: Psqlodbc build fails on linux

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Psqlodbc build fails on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On Sun, 3 Sept 2023 at 19:46, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 06:28:06AM +0500, Moazzum Ali wrote:
> One way to fix the error is to include the following line before
> #include "pqexpbuffer.h" in connection.h and statement.h
> #include <stdbool.h>

Wouldn't it be better to enforce an environment rule in psqlodbc.h
instead?  PostgreSQL enforces PG_USE_STDBOOL already on Windows, and
I am pretty sure that it would be OK to do the same in other *nix
places where anybody cares about ODBC.

I'm guessing this is a debian thing as I just built this successfully on a redhat (ish) system

Dave