Re: Release date for 42.3

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Release date for 42.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 24 May 2021 at 06:34, Adel El-Beik <adel.el-beik@r3.com> wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the proposed release date is for 42.3 please.

I am waiting on the fix in issue 2133. Or if that fix could be back ported to 42.2 release branch that would be good for us.

We are basically blocked until we get the fix for 2133.

Have done some googling but couldn’t find the answer anywhere re. release schedule.

I can look at backpatching. 42.3 will break stuff and likely be unstable. I do not think that is a good solution short term
As to your question, we do not have a good idea of when we would release 42.3. We have limited resources to review PR's

Thanks

Dave

Many Thanks,

Adel

R3 is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal data that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. Any personal data that is shared as part of any email correspondence with R3 shall be processed in line with the R3 Privacy Policy