Fwd: BUG #16960: Illegal reflective access operation

От Dave Cramer
Тема Fwd: BUG #16960: Illegal reflective access operation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Thanks for your response. I have forwarded this  to the pgsql-bugs list as well
Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: LanChi <lpham2525@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 at 11:14
Subject: Re: BUG #16960: Illegal reflective access operation
To: Dave Cramer <davecramer@postgres.rocks>

Dear Dave,

My JDBC has been updated to 42.2.20 and it fixed the problem. Thank you for your response.

~LanChi

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 9:55 AM Dave Cramer <davecramer@postgres.rocks> wrote:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 16:30, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I connected my Postgresql server to my Eclipse IDE and this warning popped
> up:
> WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
> WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.postgresql.jdbc.TimestampUtils
> (file:/C:/Users/LanChi/Desktop/PubHub-StarterKit/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/postgresql-42.1.1.jar)
> to field java.util.TimeZone.defaultTimeZone
> WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
> org.postgresql.jdbc.TimestampUtils

> I am not sure if this is the right place to report this bug,

No, this list is just for reporting problems in the Postgres server
proper.  I'd suggest reporting it to the pgsql-jdbc mailing list.

                        regards, tom lane

The current version of JDBC is now 42.2.20. I would suggest you start by upgrading to the latest version of the driver.

It would also be useful if you provided the version of JAVA you are using. To be honest I'm not sure if we have fixed this or not, but I cannot even begin to investigate it without this information.

Dave

Сообщение: Re: XX000: iso-8859-1 type of jsonb container.
Сообщение: Re: XX000: iso-8859-1 type of jsonb container.