Re: JDBC change log needs updating for Version 9.2-1000

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JDBC change log needs updating for Version 9.2-1000
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Clearly it needs updating. It is generated when the website is
generated. Something I haven't had time to do lately.

It is on my todo list. As is getting a jdbc3 jar out for 9.2

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca