Re: [JDBC] [GENERAL] JDBC: logical replication and LSN feedback

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [JDBC] [GENERAL] JDBC: logical replication and LSN feedback
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
+list

First off you are going to get considerably better response from the JDBC list or our github project.

Looking at the code; in order to ensure the backend has received the acknowledgement you need to call forceUpdateStatus

Otherwise it may not receive the ack