Re: publication not found, yet it is there.??

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: publication not found, yet it is there.??
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 at 09:02, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 08, 2020 at 08:35:28AM -0500, Dave Cramer wrote:
>How is this possible?
>
>I have checked pg_replication_slots and the slot exists. I have checked
>pg_publications and the publication exists.

Isn't this essentially the same issue as the one you reported about a
month ago on pgsql-hackers:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CADK3HH%2B9uPg%3DanB-thAMojVhsZk3tYWMwux4YmHB2%2BByJXcE3w%40mail.gmail.com

I don't think we really identified what's going wrong there :-(

It is and I was hoping to get a few more eyes on this here.

I am going to do some more digging today.

Thanks

Dave