Re: Problem with DATE

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Problem with DATE
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Vinayak,

Probably your easiest solution is to hack the driver .

The jar is easy to build with ant. Just change it so that it sends date with date instead of unspecified. But be aware of the possibility of your data being changed as per the comments in the code.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca