Re: Clarification on thread-safety

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Clarification on thread-safety
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 27 May 2022 at 12:19, Martin Pärtel <martin.partel@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, that was my understanding.
The docs page says "The driver makes no guarantees that methods on connections are synchronized." and mentions "TimestampUtils" as a "notable exception".
I'm just suggesting that it would be good to document "getConnection" and "connect" and other similar methods as thread-safe too, since that property is especially useful (and I'd guess often assumed) for them.