Re: PreparedStatement.setDate() behavior with OVERLAPS

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PreparedStatement.setDate() behavior with OVERLAPS
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Christopher,

Yes, the latter, and the command that should work is

ant clean
ant snapshot

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On 11 August 2015 at 10:20, Christopher BROWN <brown@reflexe.fr> wrote:
Dave,

I can try building it.  I've cloned git@github.com:pgjdbc/pgjdbc.git but running "ant -projecthelp" just lists a lot of Maven Central-related tasks, and running "ant jar" yielded the following message:
build.xml:107: snapshot-version or release-version target must run as the first task

I'm using Ant 1.9.6 and Java 8 by default.  What command should I use to build it?  (and what command should I use to clean up generated stuff?)

Is it already fixed, or do you want me to check before you try fixing it (I'm guessing the second option)?

Thanks,
Christopher