Re: spring context cannot load when I use postgres 42.2.15 or higher

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: spring context cannot load when I use postgres 42.2.15 or higher
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 at 10:02, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Hetty Kronemeijer <h.kronemeijer@humaninference.com> writes:
> My spring application was using postgres driver version 42.2.16.
> Recently I added jpa using spring-boot-data-jpa version 2.3.1.RELEASE, and spring version 5.2.7.RELEASE.

You might have better luck asking about this on the
pgsql-jdbc@lists.postgresql.org mailing list.  This list is mostly for
issues with the core Postgres server, which I don't think this is.

                        regards, tom lane

Sorry for the very late reply.

Can you try using the latest version 42.2.18

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks