Re: WAL file accumulation on log shipping primary node

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: WAL file accumulation on log shipping primary node
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dong,

Once the wal_copy command completes the primary is free to handle the
wal logs as it sees fit. Is it possible that rsync is getting behind ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:28 PM, Dong Han <dhan@bluecatnetworks.com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> The WAL files were copied using rsync. It seems there is no problem to copy the file over to secondary nodes. It is
theprimary node somehow keeps more and more old WAL files in the pg_xlog directory.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: initdb with lc-collate=C
От: InterRob
Сообщение: order of (escaped) characters in regex range