Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Before this change we used ant, plus a number of plugins. Which would have had to have been built from source. Is this somehow different ?

On 7 January 2016 at 12:06, Pavel Raiskup <praiskup@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thursday 07 of January 2016 11:58:29 Pavel Kajaba wrote:
> maybe, but right after pom files are downloaded jars. Aren't they?

Ah, I've killed the build process on my box as soon as I noticed it
downloads something from Internet.  That is not acceptable in FOSS
packaging for distributions -- there can be dependencies, but those must
be built from source, too.  The tarball should be self-standing with
requirements installed on the system, without even trying to connect to
Internet.

Pavel

Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)