Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
When was the driver last upgraded ?

debian has 1201 which was built with ant.

On 7 January 2016 at 12:24, Pavel Raiskup <praiskup@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thursday 07 of January 2016 12:10:04 Dave Cramer wrote:
> Before this change we used ant, plus a number of plugins. Which would have
> had to have been built from source. Is this somehow different ?
>
> Dave Cramer
> davec@postgresintl.com

This problem existed before (with ant) too.  Due to that, we haven't
updated postgresql-jdbc package very-very long ago, so haven't Debian
AFAIK.

I don't complain! :) Your work is very appreciated.  But unfortunately, we
are not able to distribute your software ATM and we are trying to change
that.

Pavel

Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)